Please check back with this page a few weeks before your trip.
COVID GUIDELINES FOR THE 2023 SEASON:
From our Senior Mgmt, Board Members and Attorneys.
ALEUTIAN ADVENTURES 2023 COVID-19 Testing Guidelines for Clients
In order to help mitigate and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the sensitive local communities where we operate, clients traveling to Aleutian Adventures’ remote wilderness camps and lodges located in the Aleutian Pribilof Islands are required to agree and adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- All travelers are required to take a rapid test for COVID-19 and provide a negative test result prior to the charter flight departure to the Aleutian Pribilof Island region. Tests will be provided by Aleutian Adventures, at no cost, and administered at the time guests check-in at the charter flight office.
- Guests that receive two (2) positive results out of three (3) tests will not be permitted to board the flight to the region.
- If a client tested positive for COVID-19 within 30 days prior to their scheduled trip date, there is still a possibility that they may test positive for COVID. If the client has no continued signs or symptoms of COVID, but continues to test positive, a written and dated authorization from their doctor stating that the individual is cleared for travel will be accepted to permit the person to proceed on the trip.
All final decisions will be at the discretion of the Tourism Department of APICDA/Aleutian Adventures if this situation arises
CLIENTS WHO DO NOT SUFFICIENTLY PROVIDE ABOVE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL TO THE LODGE.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions apply to all Aleutian Adventure trips. By scheduling your trip with us each client accepts all terms and conditions covered below:
- Aleutian Adventures is not responsible for acts of any third party contractor, charter service, airline, hotel lodge or independent service provider.
Aleutian Adventures and Sandy River Lodge reserves the right to the following:
- make trip itinerary changes as deemed necessary
- pass on expenses to clients obtained by delays or occurrences beyond our control
- reserves the right to cancel any trip
- personal effects are the sole responsibility of the client
There will be no refunds made for cancellations on a trip unless a replacement for the trip has been found.
Refunds will be reviewed and distributed if deemed necessary in a case by case manor.
Receipt of deposit and or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts cancellation/refund and responsibility clauses.
Aleutian Adventures is not responsible for any trip cancellation or delay due to weather or any other uncontrollable act of nature.