COVID GUIDLINES FOR THE 2021 SEASON:
From our Senior Mgmt, Board Members and Attorneys.
The information has been put together to help protect all parties (clients, staff, community members and regional residents) connected with our operations on the AK Peninsula.
IN ORDER TO TRAVEL TO THE LODGE YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE BELOW GUIDELINES:
- YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A NEGATIVE PCR COVID 19 TEST RESULT FROM PRIOR TO YOUR TRAVEL TO ALASKA, IF YOU ARE NOT VACCINATED. – Please note, there is not a time stipulation here as there is a weekend close to our Friday departure which could present challenges for some. However, please look to be tested as closely as possible to your departure date.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT FROM PRIOR TO YOUR TRAVEL TO ALASKA, A PROOF OF COVID 19 VACCINATION RECORD WILL SUFFICE.
- WE ARE REQUIRING ALL PASSENGERS TO TAKE AND PASS A COVID 19 RAPID TEST AT ALASKA AIR TRANSIT. IF YOU RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESULT ON YOUR FIRST ONE, WE WILL ALLOW A SECOND TEST TO ACCOMMODATE IN THE EVENT OF A “FALSE POSITIVE” OCCURRENCE.
CLIENTS WHO DO NOT SUFFICIENTLY PROVIDE ABOVE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL TO THE LODGE.
Please email us for a copy of the company Covid 19 Guidelines for clients and also the waiver which will need to be signed. You may sign the waiver at the airport or email it to Dave at email@example.com or bring the waiver with you. It is very important to understand that you are required to sign the waiver in order to go to the camp.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions apply to all Aleutian Adventure trips. By scheduling your trip with us each client accepts all terms and conditions covered below:
- Aleutian Adventures is not responsible for acts of any third party contractor, charter service, airline, hotel lodge or independent service provider.
Aleutian Adventures and Sandy River Lodge reserves the right to the following:
- make trip itinerary changes as deemed necessary
- pass on expenses to clients obtained by delays or occurrences beyond our control
- reserves the right to cancel any trip
- personal effects are the sole responsibility of the client
There will be no refunds made for cancellations on a trip unless a replacement for the trip has been found.
Refunds will be reviewed and distributed if deemed necessary in a case by case manor.
Receipt of deposit and or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts cancellation/refund and responsibility clauses.
Aleutian Adventures is not responsible for any trip cancellation or delay due to weather or any other uncontrollable act of nature.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email.