The following terms and conditions apply to all Aleutian Adventure trips. By scheduling your trip with us each client accepts all terms and conditions covered below:
- Aleutian Adventures is not responsible for acts of any third party contractor, charter service, airline, hotel lodge or independent service provider.
Aleutian Adventures and Sandy River Lodge reserves the right to the following:
- make trip itinerary changes as deemed necessary
- pass on expenses to clients obtained by delays or occurrences beyond our control
- reserves the right to cancel any trip
- personal effects are the sole responsibility of the client
There will be no refunds made for cancellations on a trip unless a replacement for the trip has been found.
Refunds will be reviewed and distributed if deemed necessary in a case by case manor.
Receipt of deposit and or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts cancellation/refund and responsibility clauses.
Aleutian Adventures is not responsible for any trip cancellation or delay due to weather or any other uncontrollable act of nature.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email.