We offer seven day guided fishing trips to the Steelhead and Sapsuk River Camps from $4,295 to $5200 per person for the 2021 season. Please note that we have different rates for Steelhead and King season.
- Seven nights accommodations at the Steelhead or Sapsuk camp
- Six days of guided fishing on the Steelhead or Sapsuk River
- All home cooked meals, snacks, and beverages
What’s not included:
- Round trip airfare to and from Nelson Lagoon Alaska (Approximately $1,600 from Anchorage) please check with us if you are on a private charter or commercial week.
- Overnight accommodations while traveling to and from Nelson Lagoon if needed due to weather
- Applicable fishing/hunting licenses (Please buy yours ahead of your trip!)
- Guide & Staff Gratuities
- Personal Wine, Beer, or Liquor.
- Weather and other issues in the Aleutians can disrupt scheduled air travel from time to time. Consequently, we strongly recommend that clients purchase comprehensive travel insurance when booking a trip to this region. Please contact us for the recommended insurance.
Terms and conditions:
- It does take a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation. The deposit is nonrefundable after January 1st unless the spots are subsequently filled. If spots are canceled then filled the refund will be for the amount the camp received for the booking (for example, if we have to discount spots by 40% then your refund will be $40% less.) Final payment is due 90 days before your arrival. Your reservation at the camp is transferable. We highly recommend trip insurance to protect your vacation investment. If you are booking more than 10 months in advance and do not want to place a 50% deposit, you can place a 25% deposit to confirm the reservation and the final 25% is due before January 1 of the year of your reservation.